Anahita's Writing for Publication Blog
Class blog for personal entries, editorial ideas, and magazine musings.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Tears for Truth
Why do I want to cry after every feature article we read?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Anahita K
I'm a Writing and Psychology major at TCU, from Fort Worth, TX. I've lived all over in my life and hope to make my next big move very soon. I enjoy all things literary, whether its curling up with a good book or with a well-used journal.
View my complete profile
Recently Read Books
Him Her Him Again The End of Him by Patricia Marx
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver
Empire Falls by Richard Russo
White Teeth by Zadie Smith
All original content found on this blog is the sole property of the creator and may not be reproduced or used without permission.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(5)
Specialist Kors
Intimidation Factor
Tears for Truth
The Write Angels
Review Anxiety
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment